Hellou dear friends! I have a verry big dillema!
So…today, at the College I had english classes, and I meet my new teacher,but it wasn`t so good. She told us that she will give us marks on presence on classes and HOMEWORK! And I`m verry upset for that!
Why? For two reasons :
1. I was at a bilingual class (romanian-english) and I studied hard english and my classmates from College are not so familiar with english. And I think i can proove more my skills on english at the classes than them!
2. The homework doesn`t reveal your real level on english beacause you can copy your homework from the internet or you can use google translate, for help…
And because of this I was very indignant because I know I can do more!
But… after we started the lesson and she asked us to read a text at the first sight I proved her I know, after I answerd at a couple of exercises I proved her that I know english, despite the fact I didn`t had my homework. 🙂 And I recieved a “+” Haha! :-))
In the end it was fun…but I am not content with the situation!
What do you think about this kind of raiting?
Kisses for all, Andra!
- Making Homework Work for Your Family (everydayfamily.com)
- The homework battle lines (dubaiunveiled.wordpress.com)
- My English classes (hoh118394.wordpress.com)
- How much should homework count? (ibiologystephen.wordpress.com)
- Will Tutor for Homework Credit (onegoodthingteach.wordpress.com)
- Grades, Grades, and More Grades (301d.wordpress.com)