I am studying Comunication and Public Relations and today I recieved a homework and the subject is “GAY PEOPLE- FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A PR” , the deadline is tomorrow noght and honestly I have no ideea.
What a PR could think about this. I know the fact that a PR is the eyes and the ears of a company, have to study the market and find what are the tendances and what people want and need. But first of all, i have no ideea how to start, how to concept an essay…I can`t find my words!
That`s why I need your help.
DON`T GET ME WRONG! I don`t ask you to DO my homework, i need you to guide me, to understand what to do. Cause I`m a young “women” and I want to learn, i want to become a good PR, because I really like this job.
So…if you have any ideas for me…They will be very useful for me!
- The Children of Gays….Exist (taleasofasierramadre.com)
- Embracing My Inner PR Nerd (oliviaadamspr.wordpress.com)
- I have a heart, but I’m not gay. (marisapena98.wordpress.com)
- The Best Undergraduate Majors for a Career in Public Relations (everything-pr.com)
- How the PR industry of yesteryear compares with today (prdaily.com)
- Cathie Beck PR Adds Publicist/Writer (denverprblog.com)